A passenger is required to change the Southwest Airlines flight ticket. But they don't have an idea how they will change it. For this, they are probing about how a passenger can southwest airlines change the flight. Moreover, to reschedule the flight, two methods will be shown under this content. Thus, for that, they need to track down the methods that are represented step-by-step.
Flight change with Southwest Airlines through online method
Thus, to make changes by this or online method, a passenger needs to,
- Visit the Southwest Airlines web portal on their search engine.
- Then, tap on the "change/ cancel" tab on the front page.
- After that, select the tab "change flight" on the right-hand side.
- Further, insert the "Confirmation Number," "First Name," and "Last Name." in the empty column.
- Then, click on the "search" button.
- And the rescheduled flight details page will open.
- Tap on Southwest Flight change, read the Southwest airlines change flight rules, and click on "I am agreed with all the terms & conditions."
- After that, the payment segment page will open, and you will pay the difference for the flight change.
Further, a passenger will receive the confirmation of the flight change with the Southwest Airlines itinerary receipt.
Through the offline method, change the Southwest Airlines flight
To make changes via the offline method, a passenger requires to,
- Go to Southwest Airlines official website
- And move your cursor to the "search" button on the header section's menu.
- Write "contact us" and click on search.
- Then, the "contact us" segment will be shown at the top section. Tap on that option.
- On the next page, look for the phone number of Southwest Airlines.
- Call on 1-800-I-FLY-SWA or 1-800-435-9792 and wait to convert the call into the IVR process,
- Press 1 to select the language
- Press 2 to reserve the seats
- To get a refund, press 3
- Press 4 to cancel the flight
- Press 5 to change the Southwest flight tickets
- To talk with the live agent, press 6
- So, to make changes to the Southwest flight, press 5. And a request for flight rescheduling by talking with the airline person.
Thus, by these methods, a passenger can easily modify the Southwest Airlines itinerary receipts.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Flight With Southwest?
After making changes, passengers don't know what Southwest airlines change flight fee is. So, you don't require paying any fare for the flight change because the Airlines don't take any cost from their passengers whenever they modify their Southwest flights.
What are Southwest airlines change flight policies?
Moreover, whenever a passenger changes their flight, it is a must to know about the flight change policy because the policy will help you modify the flight or its details easily. Southwest Airlines never take any fare from their passenger to change flight.
- Airlines allow you to reschedule your flight within 24 hours of reservation without taking any penalty from their passenger.
- Southwest Airlines flight change is available until 10 minutes before departing the flight from the departure.
- A passenger can't book an international flight online method before 2 hours before a scheduled flight departure. At that time, they can make changes by phone call on this number 1-800-I-FLY-SWA or 1-800-435-9792.
- Get a full refund for changing the flight tickets within 24 hours of reserving the seats.
- Southwest allows you to change the flight 7 days of departure.
- If a passenger is a member of the Rapid Reward Loyalty program, they are accessible to make changes easily at one or two times free of cost.
Thus, whenever you make changes to your Southwest Airlines flight ticket, you must first pursue the policy.
Disclaimer: Airlineschange provides the booking,change flights,hotels for your travel as an individual travel agent. We do not declare that we are any individual hotels, airlines or travel service providing firm but we do reservation for the similar as an associate booking provider. Here we mean to serve the top and liable services to the customers without any intrusion of others.